Tour Guide Iran (French Market)
Can you imagine being paid to travel? Do you live in Iran? Are you a responsible, punctual, reliable person with ample energy? Would you like to travel through Iran, make unique experiences and work for a company which has strong core values?
We are the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Iran. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Iran. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high-quality tours for fair prices. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are currently living in Iran
- You have advanced knowledge of French
- Farsi is also required, for the interaction with the locals as well as fluency in English
- You have a good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in Iran
- You are engaged, reliable and really well organized.
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- You take pride in being punctual
- Our clients are more than just customers to you
- You keep calm even when things gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You don’t only have great knowledge of Iran, but you’re also very passionate about the beauty and depth of Iran
These are your responsibilities:
- Being responsible for our organized tours in different parts of Iran
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country
- Ensure the safety of our travelers and a operate a smooth tour
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensure the realization of the program booked by our travellers
- Being responsible in conserving our environment
- Simply have a great time with the people that you will be guiding
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour
- An interesting bonus system based on the client's' feedbacks
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs during the tour
- Possibility to become a travel coordinator for our tour guides
Now it’s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter in French)!