Product & Sales Internship for China (German Market)
Chinaventura is the newest brand under ventural TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. Our trips do not only offer spectacular sceneries, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country.
As a young brand, we need passionate people to grow with us. Are you a China enthusiast and want to learn more? Do you have a positive mindset and motivated to learn more in tourism industry? Join us to make travelling to China more memorable!
We are looking for a Product & Sales Intern based in Berlin starting ideally from 1st September 2019 (minimum 6 months).
We’re looking for a person who:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal & written communication skills in German and English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a huge plus.
- Is greatly passionate about China and has traveled in the country
- Has strong customer focus mindset and try the very best to delight our customers
- Is open to feedback, eager to learn, improve and grow everyday
- Works efficiently under stress, and is results-oriented
- Is available for at least 6 months for full time internship (40 hours/week)
- And last but not least: is fun to work with!
These are your responsibilities:
- Assisting the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you strive to get the best deal for us and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and email)
- Coordinating flights and services and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new content regularly, and you translate existing texts from English to German
- Other ad-hoc tasks that making traveler's journey to be memorable!
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally within the company and the team after training
- An international & dynamic environment, with colleagues from all over the world.
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Goodies like weekly team lunch, quarterly social days and Team Events
- Opportunity to work with us as full-time after graduation, if your performance is outstanding
- Remuneration of 550 € / month
Now it's up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do to enrich your professional experience? Then we definitely would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and a Cover letter in German.