Tour Guide Brazil (French Market)
viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Brazil and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Can you imagine being paid for travel? Do you live in South America? Are you a responsible, reliable person with ample energy? Would you like to travel through South America, make unique experiences and work for a company that is not only a leader in the market, but also has strong core values?
Who we’re looking for:
- You are currently living in the country where you want to apply and fulfill all legal requirements to work
- You have advanced knowledge in the following language: German / French
- Very good knowledge of Spanish is a must to organize our tours
- You have a good knowledge about history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in the visited countries
- You are engaged, reliable and really well organized
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Values are a key point for you
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You don´t only know South America, but love it and can be passionate about this continent
These are your responsibilities:
- Being responsable for our organized viventura tours in different countries of South America
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating continent
- Ensure the safety of travelers and smooth running of our tours
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensure the implementation of the program booked by our travelers
- Be interested in protecting our environment
- Just have a good time and share it with people from all corners of the world
What do we offer:
- Profound training in the target areas and our philosophy
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each destination and tour
- An interesting bonus system based on the clients' feedbacks
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs during the tour
- Goodies like flights and extra nights in hotels for archieved goals
- Possibility to work in other countries for our best Tour Conductors
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!