Product & Sales Specialist for Iran (German Market)
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Product & Sales specialist that helps us providing unforgettable and life changing experiences for our travelers. In this role, you will deliver great customer service, continuously improve our product, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible.
Do you want make a difference and have fun while doing so? Then look no further. Persiaventura is the latest brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, providing unforgettable & enriching experiences that morphs travelers into the ancient & extraordinary world of Persia.
How do we make a difference? We integrate our travelers to the daily life of locals by inviting them to our home & introducing our friends. As a result, prejudice and the unfair portrayal of Iran through media is removed by empowering our travelers with an opportunity to have a realistic and fair perception of Iran.
Do you want to make a difference in the world? Are you passionate about travel & culture? Would you like to facilitate unforgettable and enriching experiences for our travelers?
We want YOU to be a part of our team. Seize this opportunity and apply. #nowornever
We’re looking for a person who:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal & written communication skills in German and English, Farsi would be a big plus
- Is interested in Iran and ideally has traveled throughout the country
- Is preferably experienced within the Tourism industry
- Is open for feedback, eager to learn, improve and grow
- And last but not least: is fun to work with!
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you strive to get the best deal for us and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and email)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, and you translate existing texts from English to German
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally within the company and the team right from the start
- An international & dynamic environment, with offices in Berlin, La Paz, Merida and Medellin
- Possibility of working and living in Iran
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Possibility to work from our worldwide offices within the Ventura TRAVEL network
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like quarterly social days and Team Events
Now it's up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and a Cover letter in German.