Tour Guide Japan (German Market)
Japaventura is the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high-quality tours for fair prices. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at Japaventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Can you imagine being paid for travel? Do you live in Japan? Are you a responsible, reliable person with ample energy? Would you like to travel through Japan, make unique experiences and work for a company which has strong core values?
Who we’re looking for:
- You are currently living in the country where you want to apply and fulfil all legal requirements to work
- You have advanced knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of Japanese is a must to support the organization of our tours. English is also required for the coordination with the head office, which is in Berlin, Germany
- You have a good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in Japan
- You are engaged, reliable and really well organized
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Values are a key point for you
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You don’t only know Japan, but love it and are passionate about it
These are your responsibilities:
- Being responsible for our organized Japaventura tours in different parts of Japan
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country
- Ensure the safety of travellers and a smooth running of our tours
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensure the realization of the program booked by our travellers
- Being interested in protecting our environment
- Just have a good time and share it with people from German-speaking countries!
What do we offer:
- Profound training in the target areas and our philosophy
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour
- An interesting bonus system based on the client's' feedbacks
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs during the tour
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter in English)!