Internship Incoming (German)
Live DMC is a sustainable destination management company, with fifteen years of experience operating specialized services in South America. We are committed to delivering sustainable travel solutions for B2B partners and helping your travelers discover every destination.
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated to gain professional experience in Cusco, Perú
- Your are passionate for South America.
- Ideal: you have 1+years in tourism industry
- Your mother tongue is German.
- Very good knowledge English and Spanish.
- French are well appreciated.
- Communicative and organized.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and the confidence to make decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheet.
- Travel experience.
These are your responsibilities:
- Carry through reservations, bookings and liquidations.
- Prepare information for tourists and tour guides.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Coordinate last time reservation changes and notificate them.
- 24/7 Emergency phone coverage on a rotational basis.
- Market research.
- Develop ideas to improve and simplify processes.
- Develop ideas to improve and expand our providers network.
What we offer:
- Flexibility and space to implement your ideas and projects.
- Participate in social projects, with viSozial (www.viSozial.org).
- Being part of a rapid growing international tourism network.
- International Team
- Luch and accommodation.
- International work experience.
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate. If you have what it takes and want to join our innovative company we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!